網頁

▼

2020-09-06

當一切都變成一道光的時候

當一切都變成一道光的時候
我知道總有那樣的未來很難知道
因為沒人記得如何相信
只有等待星星旋轉時間的夜曲

當一切都變成一道光的時候
我想象總有那樣的世界很難想象
因為沒人記得如何告別
只有壞念天空曾經飄過的春雨

當一切都變成一道光的時候
我明白總有那樣的事情很難明白
因為沒人記得如何寫信
只有留下背影安靜無聲的離去

    —— 當一切都變成一道光的時候,我在夢裡不由自主地飄向窗外,變成了沁涼晚風裡的一個量子,像個無憂無慮的野孩子,在宇宙星系的遊戲場中旋轉舞蹈,直到消失空無。
當一切都變成一道光的時候,正是生命來到這星球經過短暫停留歇息又再度啟程前行的時候,生命也回到光在宇宙中的永恆旅行。

編曲演唱:Suno AI 


    When Everything Becomes a Ray of Light

When everything becomes a ray of light
I know there is always such a future, so difficult to know
because no one remembers how to believe
only waiting for the nocturne of time as the stars turn

When everything becomes a ray of light
I imagine there is always such a world, so difficult to imagine
because no one remembers how to say goodbye
only the spring rain that once drifted across the sky, badly remembered

When everything becomes a ray of light
I understand there are always such things, so difficult to understand
because no one remembers how to write a letter
only leaving a quiet, soundless silhouette behind

   — When everything becomes a ray of light
in my dream I drift involuntarily toward the window
becoming a quantum in the cool evening wind
like a carefree wild child
spinning and dancing in the playground of cosmic galaxies
until disappearing into the emptiness of nothing
When everything becomes a ray of light
it is the moment when life, after a brief stay and rest on this planet
sets out once again on its journey
returning to light
and to its eternal voyage through the universe